external access, zippered compartment for your laptop and tablet, suspended off the floor of the bag for extra protection
STM's proprietary cable routing system utilises purpose-built pockets, ports between sections, and integrated cable management to store, access, and charge your devices while keeping your bag organised
air channel comfort
STM's cushioned back panel design features 3D foam cores with soft mesh and a central air channel to provide extra ventilation and comfort where you need it most.
- Water resistant fabric for years of durable transport
- Internal fleece lined sunglasses pocket
- Internal document sleeve - your paperwork is stored safely
- Stretch bottle pocket
- Front overflow pocket for quick storage
- External zippered pocket with cable pass-through for easy charge and access to your phone
- Air mesh harness and channeled back system for comfort and ventilation over the long haul
- Adjustable sternum strap lightens the load
- Elastic power pocket for stowing your laptop's charging brick and cards
*cables and portable power not included
- main material(s): 300d dobby with water resistant coating
- lining: 200d poly
- device space: 10 x 14.8 x 1.2 in / 25.5 x 37.5 x 3 cm
- capacity: 20L
- weight: 1.87 lbs / 0.85 kg
- Ever since got got it is used it for earthing.
Great bag I'm a big guy and it's nice all the places to put all your tech and whatever. #BBB #BESTBAGEVER
- Great backpack for your tech!
The stm Haven Backpack is indeed a haven for your digital gear. With ample pockets and pouches, you can securely store your laptop, tablets, phone, and work papers in this backpack. It also has cabling ports throughout the backpack so you can have your phone charger in one pocket with cables reaching your phone in an easier access pocket.
Or you could listen to your favorite tunes using earbuds at the airport, but have your phone securely stored in the backpack while you listen.
The Moroccan Blue color is very unique and stylish. It looks as good in your hands as it does on the website, highly recommended.
* I was given a STM Haven Backpack for review on our website, WellConnectedMom.com.