we believe good enough isn’t good enough
We make it a point to go above and beyond in all we do, including how we test our iPad cases. Military standards for drop testing require that a product like Dux be able to maintain all operating functions after dropping 26 times at a height of 4 feet. We subjected Dux for iPad Air to our own extreme testing at 6.6 feet. It passed with flying colors. And that calls for the best drop of all…a mic drop.
If You’re Looking to Make a Case All Your Own, the Choice Is Clear
Our back panel is made of fully transparent materials that allow you to personalize your iPad Air with personal graphics, scan a tagging barcode, or simply let the device’s beauty shine through. But there’s one more thing we want to make perfectly clear: this stylish case still protects your iPad Air to the fullest extent possible.
We Believe a Battery Should Only Be Running When a Device Is in Use
It’s likely that you find yourself charging and recharging your iDevices more frequently than you’d like. It’s just the nature of the beast. So, we figured we’d do our part in helping you maximize the time between charging up. When your tablet is open, our fast on/off cover wakes it up, and when it is closed, it puts it to sleep. It’s a real (battery) lifesaver.
- Super protective polycarbonate and rubberized bracket
- Clear back to customize your device, scan a barcode tag or allow your pristine device to shine through
- Durable and water resistant polyurethane cover to ward off occasional drips or spills
- Patented magnetic closure allows for easy folding for typing or viewing
- Instant on/off cover wakes and turns the device off to save battery life
- Pencil storage
iPad Air 5th/4th gen
- main material(s): 100% TPU with Polycarbonate Back
- outer dimensions: 9.78 x 7.64 x 0.7 in / 24.85 x 19.41 x 1.8 cm
- weight: .75 lbs / 0.339 kg
- compatible with: iPad Air 5th/4th gen