Studio for iPad
Feather Light Construction with a Slim Profile
To Achieve Variable Viewing, Our Heads Told Us to Use Our Feet
Some feel the ideal viewing position for their iPad is a 45-degree angle. Others prefer something more upright. We’re not going to take sides in something so particular and personal. We’d rather make everyone happy. And thanks to our textured Friction Feet, it’s possible to do just that. Choose from a wide array of different viewing possibilities and pick the one that’s perfect for you.
We Believe a Battery Should Only Be Running When a Device Is in Use
Chances are, you probably feel like you’re charging and recharging your digital devices more often than you’d like. It’s just the nature of the beast. So, we just thought we’d do our part in helping you maximize the time between juicing up. Our instant on/off cover wakes up your tablet when it’s open and puts it to sleep when it’s closed. It’s a real (battery) lifesaver.
- Clear, hard shell protects from bumps and scratches, and allows iPad’s beauty to shine through
- Instant on/off cover wakes and turns off the device to save battery life
- Multiple viewing modes; front cover folds for typing or viewing orientations
- Easy access to all buttons and ports
- Durable and water resistant polyurethane cover to ward off occasional drips or spills
iPad mini 5th gen/mini 4
- main material(s): Polycarbonate/TPU
- lining: microfibre
- outer dimensions: H 8.2 x W 5.7 x D 0.7 in / H 20.9 x W 14.5 x D 1.8 cm
- weight: 0.53 lbs / 0.239 kg