Easy application, tempered glass screen protector for tablets
Step 1: Clean & Dry
Use the enclosed wet wipe to remove any dirt, oil and smudges from your device. Then use the dry wipe to dry the device screen to a streak-free finish.
Step 2: Dust Removal
Use the dust removal sticker to remove any visible dust or lint from your screen. For the best results, do this immediately before applying your screen protector.
Step 3: Preparation
Remove the screen protector from the plastic sleeve, then use the pull tab to peel off the clear sheet from the sticky side of the screen protector. Be careful not to touch the adhesive.
Step 4: Application
Carefully align the screen protector with the edges and openings on the screen with the adhesive side down. When correctly positioned, gently press the centre of the screen protector. The adhesive should smoothly glide across the screen and adhere to the device. Use the micro- fiber cloth to push out any remaining bubbles towards the edge of the protector.
- Constructed from 0.3 mm tempered glass with smooth chamfered edges
- Glass provides ultimate protection (maintaining feel, response of actual touchscreen)
- Designed to work together with most popular cases (specifically cut to fit inside case edges)
- Included: STM tempered glass screen protector, wet wipe, dry wipe, dust sticker
- compatible with: iPad 9th/8th/7th gen. Model Number(s) A2197, A2200, A2198, A2270, A2428, A2429, A2430, A2602, A2604, A2603, A2605
- compatible with: iPad mini 6th gen. Model Number(s) A2567, A2568
- compatible with: iPad mini 5th gen/mini 4. Model Number(s) A1538, A1550, A2133, A2124, A2126
- compatible with: iPad Pro 11 3rd/2nd/1st gen & iPad Air 5th/4th gen. Model Number(s) A1934, A1979, A1980, A2013, A2228, A2068, A2230, A2377, A2459, A2301, A2316, A2324, A2325, A2072
- compatible with: iPad Pro 12.9 5th/4th/3rd gen. Model Number(s) A1876, A1895, A1983, A2014, A2229, A2232, A2069, A2378, A2461, A2379